SIS Group is a holding company that brings together companies from different spheres of activity to offer complex solutions in the field of building and equipment construction, information technology and financial consulting services.
Are you interested in transforming how people connect to their workplace?
We have an exciting, new opportunity for a Business Development Representative.
• Success at the Expense of Others: We work crazy hard to make a bundle and get promoted. But we’re all on the same team, so we actually support each other;
• Cushy: Not going to lie, we give and expect 110%. But we make it fun. We’re a competitive bunch, winning bonuses, time off and more. It’s hard work. But somehow, it’s awesome;
• 10 Layers of Bureaucracy: We’ve got smart people around here. So we don’t bury them under a blanket of middle management. Wanna talk to the partners? Do it.
• Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market;
• Sell Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client;
• Sell value of services to support customers in achieving their business goals;
• Market the talent’s skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
• Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Our new Superstar will:
• have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past;
• have 2+ years of professional B2B sales experience;
• possess a relentless determination to make things happen;
• be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results;
• be naturally curious with desire and energy to perform and earn;
• have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success;
We look forward to speaking with you!
All suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.